Our Mission & Core Values
1) We’re in it together
2) We treat you, not just your pain
3) EveryBODY deserves great health
4) We care about you
Why Are We So Popular?
We tailor a specific treatment plan to meet your needs and health goals, working with you to achieve the best and quickest results. We can also offer combinations of natural therapies if best suited to your needs and recovery time.
Riverside Chiropractic Clinic was established over 30 years ago. It has firm roots in the local community and has provided a very high standard of multi-disciplinary care including chiropractic, acupuncture, sports therapy, massage therapy, clinical psychology, coaching and personal fitness training.
All treatments are specific to you and your medical background and are age appropriate. Treating all ages, everyone from newborns to the ageing population are successfully treated at our three clinics.
3 Steps to Successful Treatment
- A consultation with your preferred practitioner chiropractor, acupuncturist, manual therapist, sports coach, or personal trainer who specialise in your area of pain or dysfunction.
- Then we will Diagnose and identify the cause(s) of your pain/problem and then construct the best treatment plan to get you back to yourself again!
- We work WITH YOU to tailor a plan to match your health goals. We can even do preventative programmes.
5 ways we will help you:
- Help Your Pain - Don't let pain continue bothering you no matter how long you've been experiencing it. We have many treatment options to suit you
- Increase Your Movement - Reduce stiffness in your spine and start moving freely again
- Understand Your Problem - Learn what's actually causing your pain so you know how to stop it from coming back
- Do What You Enjoy - Whether it's running, yoga, weight training or just sitting comfortably, get back to doing what you want without your pain limiting you
- Save Time - Getting professional advice and treatment can save you weeks, months or even years of trying different remedies to treat the underlying cause of your problem
Please call us on 01224 211517 to book your appointment.