What is laser therapy?
The "Thor laser or LED " light therapy that improves tissue repair (skin wounds, muscle, tendon, bone, nerves), reduces inflammation and reduces pain wherever the beam is applied.
How does it work?
LLLT works predominately on a protein in mitochondria (cytochrome c oxidase) to increase ATP and reduce oxidative stress. A cascade of mitochondrial and intracellular downstream effects lead to improved tissue repair and reduced inflammation.
What does treatment look like?
Why do our patients love it?
- It's absolutely painless - the light doesn't produce heat; it penetrates deep into the cells!
- It reduces pain
- It has no negative side effects. NB it cannot be used during pregnancy.
- It can be used to increase healing time upto 60% faster
- It can be used for people who are allergic or reactive to pain killers or topical creams
- It even increases your stem cell count for upto 2 weeks!!
How much does it cost?
£150 for a course of treatment. Treatments take on average less than 10 minutes and require twice weekly application to get the best results.